Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mind Freak

In case you were wondering, yes, Juno struck again, he actually hit my bed this time, so I am running around getting the sheets washed before the hubby gets home and lets him loose into the ghetto, out the front door and burning his beloved blankie. I hear it all the time, "You pee in my bed dog, and you are gonna become a victim." The sheets are getting washed, a gallon spilled onto the bed, I swear, the dog must be missing organs to hold that much in. Look...




If only that were the only spill. But no.

My dad has done alot for me, more than I expect, and often I wonder if I deserve it.

Then he goes and gets my kids addicted to ice cream, mike d eats ice cream a good 3 times a day, and he isnt picky. But we really need to stay away from chocolate because then he poops like a bunny and I get to hear my mother in law..."What did your mother feed him, he is pooping balls, like a rabbit, no bueno." Ok, brainiac, I will send her tofu, rice and a variety of other vegan korean foods that she will probably pass out to once she opens the canister and the smell slaps her in the face, eyes bloodshot, head spins, my mother is passed out. Yes we will send my mother some of your food. (I didn't say that)

The last time my parents went to Vegas, they called from the Criss Angel store and got a hat, of course we all fight over it. Diego wears it well, most kids dress up as Harry Potter, not mine.





So he manages to play with cards and try to do tricks, he holds things with his finger behind his hand and makes it appear that he makes things float, pencils, sticks, etc., very cute. He tried card tricks with Uno at first, but I gently explained that was not a magician move, there are about 20 of the same cards. He briefly gave up the cards and now has begun to balance things, that is his newest Criss Angel trick. What does he balance you ask? Why Mountain Dew cans of course. They must be full and he sips the can until it balances on it's own, then he shouts "Mindfreak!"

This is the before picture.

Do I really need to tell you what happened next?

I stepped away to wash dishes and felt the cold splash on the back of my feet, I didn't turn around for fear that Diego would be injured if I faced him and he gives me the "I didn't know" look, because I have a short temper with this sort of stuff, stupidity.

But I said, not turning around, "Get a towel, now!" very calmly, I handled it rather well. He ran and now I have even more towels to wash, and yes I could have taken a picture, but really dog pee and Mountain Dew are the same color, almost. Although in about an hour, with his Molly Maid cleaning skills, we will probably look like flies trying to escape that sticky flypaper crap. So if you ever need entertainment for a party, call on me, and I will gladly send Diego to keep you entertained and busy for hours, I am not promising quality with his tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment