Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mike D finding the markers

Hi Mommy! Can I help you?
Nope, I didn't hear any music.
Everything is fine in here, really just go clean something.


Put the cell phone down, you don't have to call Santa Claus, I was just kidding, a test, come on in. A please would have been nice, don't you say that all the time.

See, nothing to see here, just watching Nickelodeon's Music Huck-Huck Jam.
Look at that Ni Hao....I want to sit with her at snack time, teach her some A, B, C's. Oh this, just a marker, you never gave me a pacifier, what do you expect?


Why are you screaming at me!!!!
Blah, blah, blah....I don't hear anything.


Ok, so I was thinking, it may be a marker, but now with blue lips, do I look like a club kid.
Can I get a black wardrobe? Think about it...
You know I spent the day in the room trying out some moves. Are you ready?

If I look to the side, do I look like the joker?

I really did practice, don't laugh. Happy birthday, Happy Birthday, There's a party in my tummy. So yummy, so yummy. La, la, la. Listen to me. Oh, watch me dance.


Teach me how to Dougie.
Yes that is why I have CDs everywhere, One foot here, the other foot there, slide.....


And I'm up again. Follow the hands, mom, follow the hands.

So you see...we really don't have to tell daddy about this, I am just finding myself at an early age.
Can you call back Santa and tell him, you were joking. Love you mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment