Sunday, September 5, 2010

Teeth

Ay Tito!!!
I called my 18 yr old who is house sitting for a friend.
I sent him pic of 2 12 packs of Mountain Dew, his favorite soda. He obviously didn't get the text.
"Did you see I got you 2 12 packs?"
"Bud Light?"
"No child, Mountain Dew you ingrate."
"Oh."
"Ok, I am hanging up the phone right now if you think I am buying you beer, you are only 18. What are you doing?"
Here is the good part...
"I am watching a movie."
"With who?"
"By myself."
Oh my angel is watching movie and vegging out on the sofa, how nice. I love this moment until...
"Which movie?"
"Teeth."
"What?"
Our phones are very good with reception, I could have sworn the word started with a Q and it should have, because this is his reply.
"No mom, Teeth, T-E-E-T-H, it's about a woman who has a tooth in her vagina and she is biting off everyone's wieners."
Excuse me, I am now silent, letting the response sink in slowly.
"It looks like a shark tooth, it's hilarious."
That is the end of the conversation, this is why I do not ask him too many questions, I find out way too much information that I really don't need to know.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete