Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Feud

I spend more time than I should playing this game. Only to get uber pissed when I get the wrong answers. That being said, this stupid game is not really stupid. I would like to know how a fish is a meat, and if a fish is considered an answer coming up as meat, how the hell is swollen ankles not swollen feet. These are just two examples. The question was "What food do you eat with wine?" I answered pasta, got it right. I answered dinner, and it was wrong. I answered fish and meat came up as the correct answer. The next question was "What are complaints pregnant woman make?" I should know this with no red x's, I was wrong. I answered nausea, and that was wrong, but then one of the answers was morning sickness, really. Then I answered swollen ankles, I got that wrong, but the answer swollen feet came up at the end. How does this happen?
If someone out there knows who does the surveys, please pull them to the side and ask them to stop asking homeless people, hoodrats at the mall, and that the short bus stop is not considered a prime spot for survey recipients. Because of the geniuses that they go to for answers, my intelligent self is getting a low score.
I should be at a much higher score than I am, but the idiots answering the questions are lowering the bar for me. Please go to public places, not college fraternities for the answers. Real people answer much better. Who gets tickets at an airport, cops give out tickets on the highway, that should have been a correct answer.
And how is it that I get less than 200 points but will get a 5000 point score if a face book buddy helps me get to 200, shouldn't they get the 5000 points.
Who is the Darwin Award winner that created this game? I do love to play but it seems the odds are against me. The fact that I get better scores after 4 shots of tequila really does tell you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment