Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Four Letter Word

Now a days bullying is a big deal, and I am against it like any other mother, so when my mom called me to tell me that my nine year old was getting bullied, I wanted to go beat down a fourth grader.
I called the school, only to be told that there was a committee meeting, and so I left a message. Waited for the call back that never came, I will call back tomorrow.
I called back my mom's and talked to my son.
"How was school?" I started.
"Good." He lied.
"I know someone is picking on you."
He gasped, "How did you know?"
"Mommies know everything." Aside from the fact that my motor mouthed mother called me as she would call anyone about anything that she found out, he should only take is as a fact of life that mothers have eyes and ears everywhere.
"Well..." He told me that at the basketball court after school, another child was telling him that he was sitting in a reserved area (right there I know the child is a nitwit, there are no reserved areas on the basketball court) and he only lets his friends sit there. They are all huddled together like cattle separated by their grade levels. He said that the kid is nice to him, but only when there are no other boys left to talk to, basically my child is his last resort.
"But mommy when he called me a two word bad word I didn't move or listen to him."
Well that's dandy but that was only for one day, the other days he did as the brat told him and moved away, the area is not the same, they change places daily, and Diego also told me that he was fourth in line and the brat told him that only the first, second, third and fifth kids in line could sit there. Don't worry Diego he won't be passing any elementary classes if his numbers are out of whack.
"What did he call you?" Curiosity killed me.
"Well the poop word that starts with a "c" and the female dog word."
I know all about female dogs, but the "c" word threw me for a loop.
I watch HBO documentaries and the strippers call each other coo-cunt bitches, I don't have a clue as to what a coo-cunt is, I have no idea where to ask for specifics or pictures to see what one looks like.
I thought more and wondered if he isn't spelling shit right, kids should know how to spell shit, if not, being the son of a struggling and starving writer I should teach him.
Then it dawned on me, it's possible that the boy called him a cock bitch, it makes no earthly sense but could be.
"Are you sure it doesn't start with an "s"?"
I had to ask, if I was going to report this brat I needed to know what he called my angel, and my angel is no cock-bitch or cunt-bitch for that matter, where are these children learning their vulgarity from, their drop out siblings possibly.
"No mommy, it's definitely a "c" I can tell ya that, it's c-a-c-a."
Well my child is no caca-bitch. But I will show him caca, now that I know the details and he wants to go around calling people caca stuff I only need to figure out how to go under the radar at school. I am going to have to use Fancy (my sister's abused polmeranian cat, she shaves it like a lion, and the defenseless creature can only sit and then parade around my mother's house like a piece of furniture)
If I get some cat poop, or caca, from the litter box, the really wet nasty ones with little litter attached, I can stuff it in a ziplock and have Diego crawl back into the classroom, with his korean ninja like ancestry blood, I mean if Ralph Macchio or the Will Smith kid could do it, a child from korean descent should have no problem stealthily sneaking into the classroom and stuffing the cat poop, or caca, into the kid's book bag, then we would see who is a caca bitch.
Now to plan out the blueprints and get Diego to learn some moves, I am going to get the chopsticks and go out mosquito hunting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment