Tuesday, June 8, 2010

There isn't much to think about, my house is in shambles, the kids don't listen and the dog ate another pair of my pajama pants, the ones with the skulls, (*tear*) mike d is on a sugar rush, but I dont know that he actually had sugar, but he is acting like a wild child. For the moment he is ok, laying on the sofa watching DJ Lance Rock, and its a good moment right now. There is a smell in the air, possibly trash tetris in the making. Juno has now decided that he will drink water from the leaky faucet in the shower, and when he leaves, there is a trail of doggie prints all over the house. I just bought the Magic Eraser mop, ready to try it. And as I battle the everyday war of me vs the house, I always hope that I will accomplish what I set out to do so I can write a scene or start plotting. That time never comes. I dont know that I should continue to battle, maybe just let the mess keep itself company. The dog just threw up something green, pretty sure its karma from eating my pajamas. Why cant they listen, why do they wait for Linda Blair to take hold of my soul and then run around to pick up everything I have been begging them to do. Havent they learned from the past. Ready to blow, lets see, just needed to vent. If you are ready this, let me know I am not alone. I mean I see that little clicker go up, but cant imagine who is reading this. Say hello. Introduce yourself.

1 comment: