Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just another day

So we went to have hot dogs at Frankie's (not the best chili dog, but ehh-edible) and set Mike in the high chair, no seatbelt, lasted 15 seconds (note to self again, Mike D does not go out with us to eat) he screamed and exercized his lungs to the max, and I walked him outside till Mig made our dogs to go. When we got home the screaming continued, the child wanted me to hold the hot dog bun up in the air, and he ate it like a open mouth bass biting at a hook, needless to say the bun had white holes with snotty edges, and at that point my appetite was gone. Now I sit here and listen to my mother in law argue with Mig about why she cant listen to Korean music on her new cell, hmmm. Why Verizon hasnt implemented that feature is a mystery. She is waiting for the phone to be set, yes she got a new phone, her cell has not been working in a while, and now there is a countdown for how long this little trinket will last. As we wait for the tech genius to work his magic, we watch the Korean news. I listen, not learning anything, more like Snoopy's teacher with more syllables in between. Now I know what its like for the gringos at La Teresita, actually we go through that at the nail place as they talk about our fluffy selves and smelly feet, I am sure they do. They probably have nicknames for us too like Fungus Foot or Bling Bling Bitch, who knows. For now I just want to figure out how to bribe my husband to take me to Borders for coffee, the planets are definitely out of whack for me today. He is too focused on the new cell to bother with my dreams, I am sure it didnt help that I kept giving him the wrong phone number, and he couldnt get the phone to come up on the computer, my bad, doesnt he works for the phone company, just push the little buttons and bippity boppity, there is your information, you are customer service for the love of all that is good and sacred, why must you go to me for this. He asked her first and she came up with my cell phone, that was kinda funny, but why ask me, you should know it, your company made it easy for me to just push her name and call, why memorize the phone, whose mamma is she, it should be embedded in your mind. But he barely knows our address, so asking for this would be like passing an Act of Congress, doesnt make sense for it to make sense, and wont happen till the next term. I have more hope in becoming published than expecting him to know such meaningless details like our address and his mothers cell phone, and for her to know it, well that's just silly talk. Ahh, he found it, now off to push the buttons I can and see if I end up at the book coffee meeting place and look around and dream of my name on the shelves. Hey who reads this stuff anyways, I always wonder how I know you, yes you, are reading it, please tell me, leave a comment, let me know I am being heard, and ask me what you want to read, I have no clue what to blog about most of the time, give me an idea, ask me a question. TELL ME SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment